CoRPORATE CATERING MENU
$13.50 per person for groups of 25 people or more (plus tax and service fee). All orders must be in by midnight the day before. No substitutions available after midnight.
Protein (choose 2)
grilled marinated chicken, lemon pepper shrimp, grilled marinated steak (+$1.00 per person), miso ginger glazed tofu, sliced hard boiled egg
Greens and Grains (choose 4)
arugula, kale, mesclun (spring mix), romaine, spinach, farro, quinoa
Cheese (choose 2)
bleu, cotija, feta, goat, parmesan
produce (choose 6)
bean sprouts, black beans, kalamata olives, roasted beets, shredded carrots, cucumber, roasted tomato, grape tomato, shredded cabbage, charred red onion, raw red onion, roasted sweet potato, scallions, edamame, roasted cauliflower
Dressing (Choose 4)
balsamic vinaigrette, caesar, lemon-thyme vinaigrette, lime-cilantro vinaigrette, red wine vinaigrette, carrot-tomato vinaigrette, Sriracha
Crunch (Choose 2)
roasted almonds, roasted chickpeas, toasted crushed peanuts, spicy pepitas, seasoned sunflower seeds, roasted walnuts
- Patron must guarantee a minimum number of guests at the signing of the contract, which shall not be subject to reduction. The restaurant/caterer will be prepared to accommodate an addition 15% without any notice. Any increase beyond 15% of the minimum guarantee will automatically change the guaranteed count to said number and must be made no less than 36 hours prior to the event. If the number increases by more than 15% without 36 hours notification, the restaurant/caterer reserves the right to amend the menu and/or wine offerings, as well as attach an appropriate surcharge per additional guests.
- The restaurant/caterer shall not be liable beyond the refund of the deposit paid hereunder for any failure or any other causes beyond its control. The restaurant/caterer reserves the right to make reasonable substitutions in the event the patron submits the signed contract and/or security deposit less than one week prior to the event date.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: Unless written notice of cancellation is received by the restaurant/caterer no later than Midnight the previous day of the event., 50% of the total estimated cost will be charged, including tax and gratuities.
- A security deposit (50% of total estimated charges) is due upon signing of any contract. Payment of all estimated and additional charges is due at the conclusion of the event.
- Acceptable forms of payment include cash, check or major credit card.
- Shredded will make every effort to supply the menu exactly as planned. However, sudden seasonal unavailabilities could cause menu changes at the last moment. Should these changes occur, every effort will be made to satisfy the client
*CONSUMING RAW OR UNDERCOOKED MEATS, POULTRY, SEAFOOD, SHELLFISH OR EGGS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF FOOD BORNE ILLNESS.
Before placing your order, please inform your server if anyone in your party has a food allergy.